Real. Authentic. Craft.
STONEHOME BREWING CO is a craft beer producer in Watford City, North
Join us for a comfortable dining experience and enjoy one of our wood-fire pizzas and hand-crafted brews.
'Hopped up on homegrown' is more than Stonehome Brewing Company's slogan. It's the blue print of the local craft-beer brewery and community-immersed restaurant that opened its doors in 2016.
After making Watford City their home for the better half of the last decade, the Pelton family and their business partners, The Stenehjem Family, decided to tap into an industry they've always been passionate about - real authentic craft beer.
By assembling the right team, including a Brewmaster who's grown to be a cornerstone of the brewery, Stonehome is continually working to nurture the destination location and craft beer producer they've created in North Dakota and keeping everyone "hopped up on homegrown."
• Our brewing process is lead by our Brewmaster, Rick Diaz, and takes about four weeks to complete a batch - from
grain, to glass.
• “Rick the Brewmaster” has been brewing beers for well over a decade and
joined the Six Shooter team at Stonehome in the fall of 2018. His favorite Stonehome beer is the War Bonnet Double IPA.
• Stonehome brews 60-75 BBL (barrels) per month, which is the equivalent of 1,860 - 2,325 gallons or 140-175 kegs
of homegrown goodness.
• On average, Stonehome has eight to ten in-house uniquely crafted brews on tap. Our ever-growing list of crafted
beers is currently sitting at 17. Check out our current beers.
• The 1BBL Pilot System we use allows for creativity and flavor-experimentation to explore the craft beer gamut
• Stonehome craft beers can be found across western North Dakota at local establishments such as Outlaws’ Bar
and Grill (Watford City + Williston), Williston Brewing Company (Williston), Fluffy Fields Vineyard & Winery (Dickin-
son), JDubs (Williston), Badlands Plaza (Medora), Theodores (Medora), Buffalo Wild Wings (Williston).